SONIM TECHNOLOGIES 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Subject to the conditions below, Sonim Technologies, Inc. (“Sonim”) warrants that for 3 years from the date of purchase by the original end-user, this mobile phone mobile phone (excluding any associated battery and charger, which are warranted for 1 year) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
What We Will Do
If during the warranty period the mobile phone has a defect in material or workmanship, Sonim, at its option, will either repair or replace it at no charge.
Sonim phones are built for heavy duty use. They are certified to resist dust and water under International Electrotechnical Commission Ingress Protection (IP) Standard 60529. This means they are designed to minimize the intrusion of dust and can be submerged in water up to 6.5 feet deep (2 meters) for up to 30 minutes. They are also shock resistant and can withstand occasional drops from up to 6.5 feet (2 meters). While our phones are tough, they are not indestructible. Use outside these parameters is not recommended and is not warranted. After immersion, always promptly rinse and dry the phone.
How to Get Warranty Service
Depending on your wireless carrier and the model of your Sonim mobile phone m, your wireless carrier or a reseller may be your first point of contact for warranty support. For further information on how to obtain warranty support:
Visit our on-line support at: www.sonimtech.com/online-support
Contact Sonim Customer Care team at 1-888-858-9460
Email us: [email protected]
It is important that you keep a separate back-up copy of all, software, applications, downloads, data, settings and all other information stored on your Sonim mobile phone. Ensure you have a back-up copy before you return the mobile phone for warranty service. When the mobile phone is received for service, it will be reset to factory settings and all such information will be erased. This is done in part to protect your privacy. Sonim is not responsible for any, software, applications, downloads, data, settings or any other information lost or damaged in connection with repair or any aspect of warranty service.
Conditions and Exclusions
- This warranty only applies to Sonim branded mobile phones. It does not apply to non- Sonim products, including accessories and third-party software, even if packaged with, installed on or sold with Sonim mobile phones. Non-Sonim products may be covered by warranties provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the product.
- The battery and charger associated with this mobile phone are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase by the original end-user. Use only Sonim approved batteries and chargers with your mobile phone. Use of other batteries or chargers may be unsafe or damage the mobile phone.
- Sonim encourages you to register your mobile phone at our website: http://www.sonimxperience.com/registration_portal/portal/registration.php
Registering within 30 days of date of purchase will make it easier to verify that your mobile phone is eligible for warranty service. If your mobile phone is not registered, to obtain warranty service you will be required to provide a valid, original, proof of purchase issued to you by an authorized reseller, indicating the date of purchase and serial number of the mobile phone.
- Sonim warrants repaired or replaced mobile phones for the remaining duration of the original warranty or for 90 days, whichever is longer.
- Sonim may use new or refurbished parts to repair your mobile phone or may replace your mobile phone with a new or refurbished mobile phone. Replaced mobile phones and parts become Sonim’s property.
- If you return your phone for warranty service and it is found to be ineligible for warranty service, you may be charged a service fee.
- This warranty does not cover:
(a) damage resulting from abuse, accident or misuse; (b) damage resulting from use outside the parameters indicated in the User Guide, including those related to liquid, shock and dust exposure; (c) cosmetic damage including dents and scratches; (d) ordinary wear and tear; (e) damage resulting from use of this mobile phone with accessories, equipment or other mobile phones or equipment not furnished or expressly approved by Sonim; (f) damage resulting from third-party software; (g) damage resulting from maintenance, service adjustment or installation of the mobile phone, performed or attempted by any person or entity not expressly authorized by Sonim; (h) loss of use of the mobile phone (i) loss of data, information or third-party applications or software; (j) fire, flood, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to extreme weather conditions, electrical surge or improper voltage; (k) mobile phone performance issues resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, (l) damage resulting from viruses, malware, trojan horses or other software problems; and (m) mobile phones in which the serial number is missing or has been altered, damaged or defaced.
Sonim does not warrant that use of your mobile phone will be uninterrupted or error-free.
THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND WARRANTIES. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL. SONIM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN LOCATIONS IN WHICH PARTICULAR IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SONIM OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO i) LOSS OF, PROFITS, TIME, COMMERCIAL GAIN, DATA, PROGRAMS, SOFTWARE OR GOODWILL, ii) DOWNTIME OR DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT OR DATA. ALL SUCH LIMIATIONS ARE ASSERTED BY SONIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights depending on your state/location.