- Open the phone and press the green call button to open the phone dialer.
- Press the Menu key (top left key on the keypad, looks like 3 lines stacked on top of each other)
- Scroll down and select Call settings.
- Click on Calls.
- Scroll down and select Call forwarding.
- Click on Voice.
- Select Always forward and input the number you’d like the calls to go to.
- To disable, follow steps 1-7 but then click on disable on step 7 to stop the forwarding.
If you need any further assistance with this question, please contact the Sonim Customer Experience Center at 1-833-MY-SONIM (1-833-697-6646) or email us at [email protected] We are open 24 hours a day, Monday-Friday and we will further assist in troubleshooting.