Stone Mountain Phoenix Elite Remote Speaker Microphone for XP3, XP5, XP7
Stone Mountain, Ltd. (SML) Phoenix is an IP-68, PTT and full-duplex RSM, with message record, store and playback. Built-in protection eliminates ingress of metalized contaminants into the speaker without degrading speaker output level. Included FasN strap provides a secure connection with the phone.
- Stone Mountain Phoenix Elite Push-to-Talk simplex and full-duplex Remote Speaker Microphone
- CallCheck™ message record, store and playback feature for critical communication situations.
- MagShield™ internal acoustic shroud to eliminate ingress of metallic and other industrial debris into the speaker cavity.
- FasN™ strap securely fastens the RSM cable to the Sonim phone.
- Waterproof IP68 (1 meter-31 minutes)
- Meets/exceeds full Mil-Std-810G specifications
- Crystal clear, loud (110 to 115+ dB) Rx audio
- Comfortable, ergonomic form factor
- High tactile PTT button
- One touch Hi/Lo volume control
- Custom sealed design, rugged 3.5mm accessory jack
- Rotating belt clip or CB style button clip – user interchangeable
- Extra long, high strength/memory coiled cable with overmolded right angle Smartphone 3.5mm interface
- Industrial grade, sealed 5.5mm charging port integrally molded in the cable – Ideal for vehicular applications
- Replaceable 1,100 mAh battery for extended use between charges
- Supports PTT simplex and full duplex calls
- Designed, Assembled, Tested and Supported in the USA
- Compatible with most Sonim phones, including XP3, XP5, XP6, XP7, XP55XX, XP15XX, XP13XX, XP33XX Models
Part No. PSON3LXX-VCSF499