GPSLockbox Professional Install Vehicle Kit with Optional Locking Cradle for XP5s
GPSLockbox Wired Professional Install Vehicle Kit allows you to stay safely connected, while keeping your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. It is the optimal communication and charging in-vehicle solution, including locking capability for securing your XP5s handset in vehicle to prevent theft or tampering. The GPSLockbox Car Kit is compatible with a variety of mounts, providing adaptability and flexibility to support a broad range of enterprise needs. GPSLockbox Wired Car Kit is a highly reliable and affordable handsfree solution for safe and efficient communication in-vehicle.
This is a complete handsfree vehicle kit that requires professional installation.
- Vehicle Kit includes XP5s Locking Cradle, 10W Amplifier and Speaker, Mounting Plate, 4” Pedestal Mount, Palm Microphone, 2.4 amp Charging Harness, Wiring Harness, Connector Cords and Install Pack required for installation
- Full-duplex communication for voice and PTT calls
- Noise cancelling palm mic PTT and audio via the hard wired Vehicle Kit
- Active charging cradle provides 5V/2.4amps of continuous power
- Locking capability (lock & key included) to secure the handset in vehicle
- Built-in On/Off switch and volume knob control
- Optional accessories available: variety of compatible mounting solutions from Arkon, Panavise or RAM; standard wall or car charging kit to eliminate the need for professional installation, foot & visor controls
- Input voltage range 12 VDC (Optional AC wall adapter available)
- Charging input DC 12V or 10.8V~36V
- Compatible with Sonim XP5s
- 1 Year Limited Liability Warranty
- Operating Temperature -40°C – +85°C
- Certification: NAC (Charger)
- Holder Dimensions 8”W x 6” H x 3.5” D inches, Weight 2.5 lbs
- Packaged Product Dimensions 9 x 9 x 4, 3.4 lbs
GPSLockbox offers professional installation services in North America. If you have an existing Sonim XP5 car kit, from GPSLockbox, simply purchase a replacement XP5s cradle and audio adapter. The replacement of these parts does not require professional installation.
Packaged Part No. 096962273071
Packaged UPC 096962273071