The XP1301 CORE NFC, the world’s first ultra-rugged Near Field Communications (NFC) mobile phone. Designed especially for markets in security guarding, facilities management, cleaning, equipment maintenance and home visit healthcare, the XP1301 CORE NFC enhances service delivery quality assurance, provides real time business intelligence right from the client site and can improve the safety of field staff through indoor location positioning. Key application categories supported by the XP1301 CORE NFC include Guard Tour Verification, Proof of Activity and Real Time Attendance Reporting.
Like all Sonim phones, the XP1301 CORE NFC far surpasses the toughest standards for ruggedness and durability. Beyond military specification, the XP1301 CORE NFC can be dropped from 2 meters onto concrete and with its IP-68 specification, can be submerged in two metres of water for up to 60 minutes. It operates in temperatures from -20 to +55 Celsius and has an impact and puncture proof Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen.
- Strong antenna performance.
- The longest talk time of any NFC phone with 20 to 24 hours and 800 hours of standby time.
- An active noise cancelling microphone.
- Loud audio with a 23mm speaker. Protected by a GORE® protective vent.
- Widely spaced keys for ease of use with gloved hands
- Higher resolution display with good outdoor visibility to enhance the usability for rugged professionals.
As always, the XP1301 CORE NFC is backed by Sonim’s industry-leading 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty.