Proof-of-Activity, Real Time Attendance Reporting and Guard Tour Verification with a Sonim Ultra Rugged Near Field Communications (NFC) mobile phone
With a Sonim NFC device in hand, your workers can capture and transfer data right from the client site, provide real time business intelligence, enhance service delivery quality assurance, and improve the safety of field staff through indoor and outdoor location positioning. If you need a NFC solution for markets in security guarding, facilities management, cleaning, equipment maintenance and home visit healthcare, we have a NFC device that is right to manage your workforce.
Like all Sonim phones, the NFC product line far surpasses the toughest standards for ruggedness and durability. Beyond military specification, it can be dropped from 2 meters onto concrete and with its IP-68 specification, it can be submerged in two meters of water for up to 60 minutes. It operates in temperatures from -20 to +55 Celsius (-4 to 131 Fahrenheit) and has an impact and puncture proof Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen.
- Strong antenna performance.
- The longest talk time of any NFC phone with 20 to 24 hours and 800 hours of standby time.
- An active noise cancelling microphone
- Loud audio with a 23mm speaker. Protected by a GORE® protective vent
- Widely spaced keys for ease of use with gloved hands
- Higher resolution display with good outdoor visibility to enhance the usability for rugged professionals.
As always, Sonim NFC devices are backed by Sonim’s industry-leading 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty.