Marketing Specialist (posted Nov 6, 2012)
About Sonim Technologies
Sonim Technologiesis the maker of the world's toughest phones. Based in Silicon Valley, we are reshaping the global mobile technology landscape for millions who work and play in extreme environments.Mobile technology is drastically changing the way people work safely. For the millions of people who work in rough and dangerous environments daily, we provide lineup of ultra-rugged and workforce critical communication devices. If you want to learn about mobile technology, and/or startups, this is the perfect job.
Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Carrier Enablement
Location: San Mateo
- Assist in managing multiple carrier collateral and branded giveaway creation, tracking, distribution, and quantity management
- Support creation and implementationof product training and sales programs for sales staff at mobile carriers
- Track action items on daily/weekly basis, timely monitor all carrier issues and drive escalation where appropriate
- Assist in managing all aspects of marketing communication internally and externally
- Facilitate administrative processes for vendors. Manage opening purchase orders and invoices for marketing related activities as well as budget reconciliation.
- Help manage events, customer meetings, trade shows, marketing conferences, etc.
- Ability to work with other teams in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects, multi-task efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Maintain partner portal. Responsible for updating administrative rights, keeping material up to date, posting new materials and constantly enhancing site to meet partner’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of marketing experience strongly preferred
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- High energy and enthusiasm
Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
“Application – Marketing Specialist”.